Xbox 360 Controller Help
Mod Chip Help
20 Mode Jitter/Rapid Fire
Rapid Fire Modes
- To Change modes, hold the Left Trigger and Tap the Mode(tactical) button under the controller. This will allow you to scroll through the 6 Modes, the 3rd player LED will blink to indicate what mode you are in.
- Once the mode has been activated Press the mode button to cycle through the different mode levels(listed Above). The 4th player LED will indicate the level you are in.
Rapid Fire ON/OFF
Hold the Left Trigger and press the Mode button for 2 seconds.
Hold the Left Trigger and the X and Y buttons at the same time.
To Turn Rapid Fire ON:
- Hold the Left Trigger and Press the Mode button.
Release the buttons and the LEDs will Blink to show you what Mode you are on.
Auto Drop Shot *with Rapid Fire
- Turn Rapid Fire Off.
- Hold the Right Trigger and press the Mode button.
- Repeat the same actions to activate/deactivate this function.
Auto Drop Shot *without Rapid Fire
To activate/deactivate the Drop Shot without Rapid Fire (rapid fire off):
- With rapid fire OFF, Hold the Mode button for 3 seconds.
Repeat the same actions to activate/deactivate this function.
Jitter - Fast Mode
Once in Jitter Mode hold the Mode button for 3 seconds to activate/deactive the Fast Mode.
Akimbo - Jitter
Once in Akimbo Mode, hold the Mode button for 3 seconds to activate/deactivate Akimbo Jitter.
Burst Slow - Fast
Programming Regular - Mode 4
The 4th Regular mode can be programmed with your own speed.
To enter into programming mode:
- Turn Rapid Fire off
- Hold LT and RT and Mode button at the same time for 4 seconds.
- Release the buttons.
- The LEDs will blink 4 times.
- Press the Left Trigger to increase speed.
- Press the Mode button to Decrease speed.
- You can test the speed by pressing the Right trigger at any time.
- The LEDs will flash when the Minimum or Maximum speed is reached.
- Hold the Right trigger and press the Mode button.
- Release the Buttons.
- The LEDs will flash 4 times.
The Programmed Speed will work on:
- Mode 1: Regular - 4th Speed
- Mode 2: Akimbo-Mimic - 3rd Speed
- Mode 5: Dual Triggers - 4th Speed
Enable - Disable Modes
To enable or disable any mode:
- Turn Rapid Fire off
- Hold the Left Trigger and the X and Y buttons at the same time for 4 sec.
- Release those 3 buttons and the LEDs will flash for 2 seconds.
- Press the Mode button to choose the mode you want to enable/disable.
- Press the Y button to enable the selected mode.
- Press the X button to disable the selected mode.
To save and exit, hold the Right Trigger and press the mode button, the LEDs will flash for 2 seconds.
To restore all settings to factory default:
- Take the Battery Pack off of your controller.
- Hold the Mode button and insert the Battery Pack.
- The LEDs will flash for 8 seconds.
18 Mode Rapid Fire
To Be Updated